ST.ART Young Artist Advisory Board
Use your voice to help ST.ART Artist Programs better serve youth and educators by becoming a ST.ART Young Artist (SYAA) Board Member.
About the SYAA Board Membership
ST.ART is looking for young voices to help shape our organization, summer and academic year programs.
As a SYAA Board Member you’ll attend quarterly virtual or in-person meetings, are eligible for discounts on summer programs and gain valuable experience in art + design to list on resumes and college or job applications. Plus you’ll make connections with peers and mentors to last a lifetime.
Applications will be reviewed from until April 1 and all applicants will be notified via email.
SYAA Quick Facts
- An opportunity for current 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders in high school and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors from around the world.
- Selected Board Members must attend at least 4 quarterly meetings from March 2023 – March 2024.
- Quarterly meetings will be help virtually and/or in person (for individuals in the Austin, Texas area).
- Selected Board Members will be asked to share their ideas for ST.ART Programs and serve as a ST.ART Ambassador.
- Selected Board Members may be asked to create creative content for ST.ART – from t-shirts to special branding and more.
- Board Members are encouraged to attend the annual ST.ART Showcase on July 21, 2023 in Austin, Texas (not required!)
- Eligible Board Members are offered discounts for ST.ART summer programs or priority hiring for ST.ART seasonal jobs.
- Board Members will receive access to special artist talks, resources and networking events.
- SYAAB Members will make new friends and have fun!